• March 8, 2013

Outta Here! Seniors ready to say hello to wherever they go next

Ryan Fedasiuk, Staff Writer
May 14, 2012
Filed under Classes, Life, News, People, Uncategorized

Times change, people change, faces change, attitudes change, and now, for Desert Vista’s seniors, they’re getting a scenery change. The graduating class of 2012 will be spreading themselves not only across the state, but also across the nation. Results are back with acceptance to universities (including... Read More »

Delicious donuts cause disdain among the masses

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
April 3, 2012
Filed under Daily Announcements, Food, Life, News, NewsFlash, People

Students chow down on the savory and sweet offerings of Renaissance club, as a celebration of their academic success. By... Read More »

Thunder Strikes at Harvard, Massachusetts!

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
March 19, 2012
Filed under Campus Clubs, Classes, Life, News, People

Before even the break of dawn, the Thunder’s very own Speech, Theatre, and Debate Company was already up and active as they all congregated at Sky Harbor     at 4:30 am. January 17th was a day of massive travel for over 70 members of the team as they... Read More »

Silver-tongued Thunder strikes at Central

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
February 13, 2012
Filed under Campus Clubs, Life

By Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter The weekend of February 3rd was a long one for members of the Thunder Speech, Theatre, and Debate Company as they took the team to Central High School. The much-anticipated tournament was the last chance they had to show their stuff before they take off to Harvard University... Read More »

All I want for Christmas is…

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
December 8, 2011
Filed under Life, Opinion

By Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter Undefined. But seriously, now that students are getting older, parents and friends find it more difficult to impress them with glorious gifts. Expensive items are out of the question for most families, especially in this economy. So the question is raised about... Read More »

Spending can’t subsidize savory

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
November 10, 2011
Filed under Food, Life

By Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter ... Read More »

Irksome advertisements infest the internet

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
November 7, 2011
Filed under Life

By Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter Before students want to watch Rebecca Black’s awesome "Friday" video on YouTube, the most irritating thing occurs—an advertisement. The Google-YouTube partnership has skyrocketed in popularity in the last ten years, and as of recently, has turned into a cash cow. YouTube’s... Read More »

JROTC cadets practice daily

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
September 6, 2011
Filed under People

Most of the students all around our campus have recognized the young men in green uniforms every Wednesday as their peers. These everyday students are in no ordinary club, but rather the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. The general mission statement behind this organization is to build... Read More »

Students plan for success

Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter
August 23, 2011
Filed under Life

By Ryan Fedasiuk, Reporter The View The first week of school is always overwhelming for freshmen as they stumble about, frantically trying to find their classes or fit in to the rest of high school society. But even still, they do so with broad... Read More »